Sponsors & Exhibitors
Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted 2018 San Diego Conference is an opportunity to associate your brand with an active, growing and engaged community that supports gifted individuals of all ages. As a partner, we want to understand your marketing goals, and explore how you can make the most of your relationship with SENG and the 2018 San Diego conference.
Our participant demographic includes the gifted, parents, teachers and mental health professionals who are supportive of our mission.
- Average age: 48
- 63% female
- Average of 28 states represented per event plus Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
The SENG 2018 Conference in San Diego is an occasion to connect with gifted community engagement. Featuring a compelling mix of social/emotional educational workshops, networking and relationship and community building; our event appeals to all facets of the gifted community.
We have a wide range of sponsorship options, and we invite you to be a part of this exciting journey. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Natalie at (844)488-SENG or [email protected]
New for 2018 San Diego Conference:
- Three Keynote Speakers – Friday and Saturday morning at 8 AM and Sunday at 11:30 AM
- Sunday – Super Sessions (2 Hour) – 8 Topic choices include: In Pursuit of Excellence for Gifted Latino Learners; Putting Together the Puzzle of the Gifted Family; Feeling Color: Insight into a Bright Mind and Gifted Diversity; Emergence: Coming Face-to-Face with Your Gifted Self; and Empowering Gifted Girls: Young women need to know it’s okay to be smart
- Affiliation with UC San Diego for teachers to earn credit units
- Working Lunches
- Choice of 90 Breakout Sessions
- 10 Pre-Conference APA approved Continuing Education Units
Working together we can make a difference in the lives of the gifted. Thank you for making the SENG Conference what it is. We could not do it without you!