Your Donation Changes Lives
No Gift is Too Small
SENG is dedicated to improving the lives of gifted individuals and their families. Working through a lens of social and emotional support, SENG delivers specialized programming to the gifted community including:
- Sustaining gifted individuals and the families with SENG Model Parent Groups and SMPG Plus+
- Creating community through SENG Connect and Conference
- Providing access to world renown experts with SENGinars
- Educating Healthcare Professionals with the Misdiagnosis Initiative
- Providing Continued Educations Courses to psychologists to improve their understanding and clinical practice with the gifted
- Supporting disadvantaged youth with the James T. Webb Scholarship
With financial support from friends and allies like you, together we can make a real difference in the lives of gifted individuals and their families. Support SENG with a generous tax-deductible gift today!
Ways to Donate
Online: Support SENG programming a one-time gift. No amount is too small and it’s just a click away.
Monthly: Your monthly contribution to SENG helps sustain SENG programming over time. Consider making an unrestricted donation or indicate your preference to apply your gift to specific initiative or program.
By Mail: Please make check payable to “SENG” and mail to P.O. Box 1184, Schenectady, NY 12301
Major Gift: Major individual donors who take leadership roles in giving will be afforded an insiders perspective on the programming they sustain as well as receive acknowledgement of their generosity at the SENG Annual Conference and on the SENG Website.
Planned Giving: Support SENG for the future. Join other compassionate philanthropists; consider ways to give through your will, a charitable gift annuity or trust.
Please consider supporting SENG. Together we can make a difference, one life at a time.
Begin receiving our SENGvine newsletter and increase your understanding of the gifted.