If you are a SENG Model Parent Group Facilitator and your name is not on our directory, please complete the SMPG Directory Form with your name, contact information, city and zip code, so we can send interested parents in your direction for more information! Also use the Directory Form to update your information. Complete the SMPG Announcement Form to have your SMPG group information announced on the SENG Website.
You can purchase textbooks for your SENG Model Parent Group, if you wish, directly from the publisher, by clicking on the links below:
- Gifted Parent Groups: The SENG Model, 2nd ed., by DeVries and Webb, Great Potential Press, 2007
- A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children by Webb, Gore, Amend, and DeVries, Great Potential Press, 2007
- Guiding the Gifted Child: A Practical Source for Parents and Teachers, by Webb, Meckstroth and Tolan, Great Potential Press, 1989
Use SENG’s Logo
To secure a copy of the SENG Logo to include in your group advertisements simply send an email or letter with the following information, and we’ll email you a copy of the logo to use in your announcements. The letter should include:
- Your agreement that use of the SENG logo to advertise SENG-Model Parent Support Groups indicates facilitator training has been conducted in accordance with the principles in Gifted Parent Groups: The SENG Model, 2nd ed., by DeVries and Webb, Great Potential Press, 2007 AND EITHER A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children by Webb, Gore, Amend, and DeVries, Great Potential Press, 2007 OR Guiding the Gifted Child: A Practical Source for Parents and Teachers, by Webb, Meckstroth and Tolan, Great Potential Press, 1989.
- Names and contact information (including ZIP code) of group facilitators, for our database.
- Names and contact information for the members in your group to include in the SENG data base.
- Your agreement to send a copy of any advertising materials to SENG for our files.
You may print articles for personal use from the SENG website free of charge, provided you cite the author and www.sengifted.org. All information on the SENG website is subject to copyright. Please obtain permission from the original author or publisher before using materials in other publications. Articles are provided for information purposes only and may contain content that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to SENG. SENG does not guarantee the information contained in these articles and does not endorse any views expressed or services offered therein.
We encourage all SMPG Facilitators to join the SENG Certified Facilitators and Trainers Facebook Page.
Please consider supporting SENG. Together we can make a difference, one life at a time.
Begin receiving our SENGvine newsletter and increase your understanding of the gifted.