Join SENG in its Mission to Support Gifted Individuals
Whether you’re new to SENG or a long-time supporter, there is now an option to become an official member of SENG. Your annual membership funds directly contribute to improving the lives of gifted individuals. Choose the level of membership that is right for you. Memberships are good for one year from the date you join.
- Discounted Fees on Live SENGinars (SENG Webinars)
- One free SENGinar awarded annually; your choice from $40.00 recordings featured in the SENG store.
- Discounted conference registration fees.
Professional Members Only Benefits: In addition to the benefits listed above, professional members will also receive:
- 25% discount for SENG’s Continuing Education Homestudy Courses.
- For Mental Health Professionals only, a listing on our new Professional Member Listing Page. Professional members who meet our CE criteria and provide proper documentation will qualify as Recognized Mental Health Professionals and get special denotation on the Professional Member Listing Page.
*Health care professionals, school counselors, teachers, school administrators, attorneys, education advocates, and university educators/trainers are all welcome to become Professional Members, however the Professional Member Listing is only for professional members classified as a mental health practitioners (psychologist, clinical social worker, marriage & family therapist, psychiatrist, mental health counselor, etc.) and they must be licensed to practice in their respective states of residence (please provide proof with your listing application form). Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance.
Please remember that in order to be listed properly, Professional Members must complete a Professional Member Listing Form and SMPG Facilitators must complete an SMPG Directory Form. For consideration to be listed as a Recognized Professional on the Professional Member Listing, mental health providers must include proof of continuing education directly related to working with the gifted population. See more…
All Board Members, Recognized Mental Health Professionals, SMPG Facilitators and Trainers, and SENG liaisons are required to maintain their annual membership.
- Student – $20
- Individual – $45
- Family – $60
- SMPG Facilitator – $35 plus $25 facilitator recertification fee (total $60)
- SMPG Trainer – $35 plus $75 trainer recertification fee (total $110)
- Professional* – $75
If you would like to apply for more than one level of membership, you would pay the higher fee. For instance, an SMPG Facilitator who would also like to be listed as a Professional Member, would pay $75 and that would cover both memberships and facilitator re-certification. An SMPG Trainer, would pay $110.
- Professional Member Listing Form
- SMPG Directory Form