All articles considered for the SENG Online Library Database and/or the SENGVine newsletter pertain to the social and emotional aspects of giftedness.
Submission Format & Guidelines
- Submit articles as Word documents, double-spaced, with your name on the cover page only.
- Articles should be approximately 400 – 750 words in length.
- Use the most recent APA documentation style for any citations and references.
- Submit any photos to be included in the document as a jpg or .jpeg image attachment.
- Along with your submission, provide a paragraph of biographical information and an author photo (.jpg/.jpeg). The biographical paragraph may be part of the article text or submitted in an email or as a separate file.
- Submissions that include research and references, or that present a complex viewpoint or extended argument will go through an editorial process of review by two members of the SENG Editorial Board, a process that can take several weeks. First-person essays and shorter, non-researched pieces may be reviewed by the Editor in Chief and SENG Editorial Liaison.
SENG accepts at any time submissions on all aspects of the social and emotional needs of giftedness. Send seasonal or time-sensitive articles at least six months in advance. Submit articles and essays to firstname.lastname@example.org.