Vimeo SENGinar Instructions
We hope these instructions help you to access SENGinars on our Vimeo channel.
- Visit the URL of the individual SENGinar in which you are interested. For example, the URL for the “Perfectionism and Giftedness” SENGinar is https://vimeo.com/ondemand/senginar20161110.
- Log in to your Vimeo account. If you don’t have a Vimeo account, you will need to join Vimeo. [see image] You can join Vimeo by using your email address or by connecting Vimeo to your Facebook account. [see image]
- Choose whether you wish to rent or buy the SENGinar. [see image]
- Apply your “promo code”. SENG members may use their membership code to receive a $10 discount. Individuals who bought access to the live SENGinar should use their SENGinar-specific code to view the recording for free. [see image]
- If there is any amount due for renting or buying, you will need to pay. You can enter your credit card information or use PayPal if you have a PayPal account. [see image]
- Watch the video!
Giving you access to the experts!
SENG webinars (SENGinars) provide convenient access to many of the top experts in the gifted field. The 90-minute webinars are designed expressly for parents, educators and mental health professionals who work with gifted children. Join us online for the latest presentations on giftedness. Everyone who purchases a live SENGinar will also receive access to a recording of the live event.
Register for a SENGinar today.
SENGinar 1/19/17. What can you do when a gifted child or teen is traumatized by tragedy, on the other of the world or in your own community? Presented by Sharon M. Barnes, MSSW, LCSW.read more
SENGinar 1/26/17. This session has a dual focus: to better understand the power of creativity, and to help kids harness it for successful outcomes. Presented by Dr. Joanne Foster.read more
Stay tuned for our next SENGinars!
Past SENGinars – Recording Available on Vimeo
SENGinar December 8, 2016 – Communicating & Collaborating with Your Child’s Teacher. Presented by Dina Brulles, Ph.D.read more
SENGinar recorded November 10, 2016 – Perfectionism and Giftedness: What We Know and What We Can Do. Presented by Emily Mofield and Megan Parker Peters.read more
SENGinar Thursday, October 27, 2016 – How to Help the Gifted become a Social-Emotional ACE: Ten Steps to Building Social-Emotional Resilience & Empowermentread more
SENGinar Thursday, September 29, 2016 – Living with Intensityread more
SENGinar recorded September 22, 2016 – Adult Giftedness: Misunderstood and Misdiagnosed. Presented by Paula Prober.read more
SENGinar: The Search for Shangri-La: Finding the Appropriate Educational Environment for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Children
SENGinar September 8, 2016 – The Search for Shangri-La: Finding the Appropriate Educational Environment for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Children. Presented by Mike Postma.read more
SENGinar September 1, 2016 – SENGinar: Back to School: Preparing Our Children for a New Year. Presented by Linda E. Collins.read more
SENGinar August 25, 2016 – Identifying Under-served Gifted Populations. Presented by Leslie Hoseyread more
Gifted and Under the Influence, with Lisa Erickson, MS, LMHC. Thursday, June 9, 2016read more
SENGinar May 12, 2016 – Motivation: Revelations, Plus Strategies for the Long Haul. Presented by Joanne Foster.read more
SENGinar April 14, 2016 – The Heart of EQ: Tools to Empower. Presented by Kate Bachtel.read more
SENGinar recorded November 10, 2015 – Learn the psychosocial characteristics of gifted elders and an advocacy plan for their wellbeing and self-agency. Presented by Joy L. Navan, PhD.read more
Past SENGinars – Recording Forthcoming
Additional SENGinar recordings forthcoming
- Perfectionism: The Occupational Hazard of Giftedness, presented by Lisa Van Gemert (12/17/2015)
- Not Now, Maybe Later: Overcoming Procrastination, presented by Joanne Foster, EdD (10/22/2015)
- If I’m So Smart, Why Am I So Dumb? The Complicated World of the Gifted Adult, presented by Paula Prober, MS, MEd (10/6/2015)
- The Unique Challenge of Being a Gifted Woman, presented by Jade Rivera (9/8/2015)
- Teens and Kids Cope with Trauma, presented by Sharon Barnes (8/27/2015)
- The Heart of the Gifted Underachiever, presented by Josh Shaine (6/18/2015)
- Stealth Dyslexia: Flying Under the Radar, presented by Dan Peters, PhD (5/12/2015)
- Families and Their Gifted Children: Developing Talent and Advocating for Their Own, presented by Joy Lawson Davis, EdD (4/30/2015)
- Spiritually Gifted, presented by Patricia Gatto-Walden (3/26/2015)
- Gifted Children, Marriage Difficulties, Separation & Divorce, presented by Dr. Marc A. Caplan and Lori Comallie-Caplan (3/19/2015)
- Ten Key Parenting Issues, presented by James Webb, PhD (1/15/2015)