Giving you access to the experts!
SENG webinars (SENGinars) provide convenient access to many of the top experts in the gifted field. The 90-minute webinars are designed expressly for parents, educators and mental health professionals who work with gifted children. Join us online for the latest presentations on giftedness. Everyone who purchases a live SENGinar will also receive access to a recording of the live event.
Register for a SENGinar today.
Vimeo SENGinar Instructions
We hope these instructions help you to access SENGinars on our Vimeo channel.
- Visit the URL of the individual SENGinar in which you are interested. For example, the URL for the “Perfectionism and Giftedness” SENGinar is https://vimeo.com/ondemand/senginar20161110.
- Log in to your Vimeo account. If you don’t have a Vimeo account, you will need to join Vimeo. [see image] You can join Vimeo by using your email address or by connecting Vimeo to your Facebook account. [see image]
- Choose whether you wish to rent or buy the SENGinar. [see image]
- Apply your “promo code”. SENG members may use their membership code to receive a $10 discount. Individuals who bought access to the live SENGinar should use their SENGinar-specific code to view the recording for free. [see image]
- If there is any amount due for renting or buying, you will need to pay. You can enter your credit card information or use PayPal if you have a PayPal account. [see image]
- Watch the video!
SENGinar 1/19/17. What can you do when a gifted child or teen is traumatized by tragedy, on the other of the world or in your own community? Presented by Sharon M. Barnes, MSSW, LCSW.read more
SENGinar 1/26/17. This session has a dual focus: to better understand the power of creativity, and to help kids harness it for successful outcomes. Presented by Dr. Joanne Foster.read more
Registrants for a live SENGinar can access the SENGinar for up to 30 days from the original presentation on their Vimeo Account. RECORDED SENGinars are available for sale from the SENG Store. Recordings are distributed to SENGinar registrants approximately one week after the live presentation.
An individual license allows you access to content for 30 days. $60.00 allows to purchase the SENGinar for your own personal use. A site license allows viewing by a group IN ONE LOCATION, like in a meeting or parent group. Please contact the SENG Office for details on site licensing.
SENG offers continuing education webinars for mental health professionals. SENG is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SENG maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Currently only live CE Courses may be used for credit (not recordings) and it is required that you attend the full live meeting.
To receive your membership discount on live SENGinars purchased with an Individual License (excluding CE Courses), please enter the coupon code you received at the time of membership.
SENG is unable to refund webinar registrations. Discounts do not apply to Continuing Education webinars or pre-recorded SENGinars. If you have trouble registering for an event, please contact the SENG office at 844 488 SENG or email us at [email protected]
Past SENGinars – Recording Available on Vimeo
SENGinar December 8, 2016 – Communicating & Collaborating with Your Child’s Teacher. Presented by Dina Brulles, Ph.D.read more
SENGinar recorded November 10, 2016 – Perfectionism and Giftedness: What We Know and What We Can Do. Presented by Emily Mofield and Megan Parker Peters.read more
SENGinar Thursday, October 27, 2016 – How to Help the Gifted become a Social-Emotional ACE: Ten Steps to Building Social-Emotional Resilience & Empowermentread more
SENGinar Thursday, September 29, 2016 – Living with Intensityread more
SENGinar recorded September 22, 2016 – Adult Giftedness: Misunderstood and Misdiagnosed. Presented by Paula Prober.read more
SENGinar: The Search for Shangri-La: Finding the Appropriate Educational Environment for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Children
SENGinar September 8, 2016 – The Search for Shangri-La: Finding the Appropriate Educational Environment for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Children. Presented by Mike Postma.read more
SENGinar September 1, 2016 – SENGinar: Back to School: Preparing Our Children for a New Year. Presented by Linda E. Collins.read more
SENGinar August 25, 2016 – Identifying Under-served Gifted Populations. Presented by Leslie Hoseyread more
Gifted and Under the Influence, with Lisa Erickson, MS, LMHC. Thursday, June 9, 2016read more
SENGinar May 12, 2016 – Motivation: Revelations, Plus Strategies for the Long Haul. Presented by Joanne Foster.read more
SENGinar April 14, 2016 – The Heart of EQ: Tools to Empower. Presented by Kate Bachtel.read more
SENGinar recorded November 10, 2015 – Learn the psychosocial characteristics of gifted elders and an advocacy plan for their wellbeing and self-agency. Presented by Joy L. Navan, PhD.read more
Past SENGinars – Recording Forthcoming
- Perfectionism: The Occupational Hazard of Giftedness, presented by Lisa Van Gemert (12/17/2015)
- Not Now, Maybe Later: Overcoming Procrastination, presented by Joanne Foster, EdD (10/22/2015)
- If I’m So Smart, Why Am I So Dumb? The Complicated World of the Gifted Adult, presented by Paula Prober, MS, MEd (10/6/2015)
- The Unique Challenge of Being a Gifted Woman, presented by Jade Rivera (9/8/2015)
- Teens and Kids Cope with Trauma, presented by Sharon Barnes (8/27/2015)
- The Heart of the Gifted Underachiever, presented by Josh Shaine (6/18/2015)
- Stealth Dyslexia: Flying Under the Radar, presented by Dan Peters, PhD (5/12/2015)
- Families and Their Gifted Children: Developing Talent and Advocating for Their Own, presented by Joy Lawson Davis, EdD (4/30/2015)
- Spiritually Gifted, presented by Patricia Gatto-Walden (3/26/2015)
- Gifted Children, Marriage Difficulties, Separation & Divorce, presented by Dr. Marc A. Caplan and Lori Comallie-Caplan (3/19/2015)
- Ten Key Parenting Issues, presented by James Webb, PhD (1/15/2015)