Giving you access to the experts!
SENG webinars (SENGinars) provide convenient access to many of the top experts in the gifted field.The 90-minute webinars are designed expressly for parents, educators, and mental health professionals who work with gifted individuals. Join us online for the latest presentations on giftedness. Everyone who purchases a live SENGinar will also receive access to a recording of the live event.
Register for a SENGinar today.
Vimeo SENGinar Instructions
We hope these instructions help you to access SENGinars on our Vimeo channel.
- Visit the URL of the individual SENGinar in which you are interested. For example, the URL for the “Perfectionism and Giftedness” SENGinar is https://vimeo.com/ondemand/senginar20161110.
- Log in to your Vimeo account. If you don’t have a Vimeo account, you will need to join Vimeo. [see image] You can join Vimeo by using your email address or by connecting Vimeo to your Facebook account. [see image]
- Choose whether you wish to rent or buy the SENGinar. [see image]
- Apply your “promo code”. SENG members may use their membership code to receive a $10 discount. Individuals who bought access to the live SENGinar should use their SENGinar-specific code to view the recording for free. [see image]
- If there is any amount due for renting or buying, you will need to pay. You can enter your credit card information or use PayPal if you have a PayPal account. [see image]
- Watch the video!
A Delicate Balance: The Relationship Between Giftedness, Learning Disorders, & Asynchronous Development
|May 17th||Academic Acceleration: A Practical Guide to Decisions and Implementation||Sharon Duncan|
|May 25th||Meeting the Academic & Social-Emotional Needs of Gifted Hispanic/Latino & ELL Students||Jaime Castellano|
|June 1st||How to Set Expectations that Work||Joanne Foster|
Reinforcing Resilience: Navigating Trauma Through the Eyes of the Gifted
Suggestions for Administrators: In Search of a Better Light – Illuminating Needs of Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners
The Heart of the Gifted Underachiever
Relinquishing Dreams: A Classic Grounded Theory Study of Gifted Adults
|Dr. Nicole D. Dietrich|
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Registrants for a live SENGinar can access the SENGinar for up to 30 days from the original presentation on their Vimeo Account.
RECORDED SENGinars are available for sale from the SENG Store. Recordings are distributed to SENGinar registrants approximately one week after the live presentation.
An individual license allows you access to content for 30 days. $60.00 allows to purchase the SENGinar for your own personal use. A site license allows viewing by a group IN ONE LOCATION, like in a meeting or parent group. Please contact the SENG Office for details on site licensing.
SENG offers continuing education webinars for mental health professionals. SENG is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SENG maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Currently only live CE Courses may be used for credit (not recordings) and it is required that you attend the full live meeting.
To receive your membership discount on live SENGinars purchased with an Individual License (excluding CE Courses), please enter the coupon code you received at the time of membership.
SENG is unable to refund webinar registrations. Discounts do not apply to Continuing Education webinars or pre-recorded SENGinars. If you have trouble registering for an event, please contact the SENG office at 844 488 SENG or email us at [email protected]
Past SENGinars – Recording Available on Vimeo
SENGinar 4/17/14 – Beyond Academics: Social and Emotional Needs of the Gifted Students. Presented by Carolyn Kottmeyer.read more
SENGinar 10/18/12 – Developing Social and Emotional Growth in the Gifted Child Through Journaling. Presented by L. Kathleen Casper, Esq.read more
Past SENGinars – Recording Forthcoming
- Perfectionism: The Occupational Hazard of Giftedness, presented by Lisa Van Gemert (12/17/2015)
- Not Now, Maybe Later: Overcoming Procrastination, presented by Joanne Foster, EdD (10/22/2015)
- If I’m So Smart, Why Am I So Dumb? The Complicated World of the Gifted Adult, presented by Paula Prober, MS, MEd (10/6/2015)
- The Unique Challenge of Being a Gifted Woman, presented by Jade Rivera (9/8/2015)
- Teens and Kids Cope with Trauma, presented by Sharon Barnes (8/27/2015)
- The Heart of the Gifted Underachiever, presented by Josh Shaine (6/18/2015)
- Stealth Dyslexia: Flying Under the Radar, presented by Dan Peters, PhD (5/12/2015)
- Families and Their Gifted Children: Developing Talent and Advocating for Their Own, presented by Joy Lawson Davis, EdD (4/30/2015)
- Spiritually Gifted, presented by Patricia Gatto-Walden (3/26/2015)
- Gifted Children, Marriage Difficulties, Separation & Divorce, presented by Dr. Marc A. Caplan and Lori Comallie-Caplan (3/19/2015)
- Ten Key Parenting Issues, presented by James Webb, PhD (1/15/2015)