The Search for Shangri-La: Finding the Appropriate Educational Environment for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Children
What’s at Stake?
- Holistic Development of the child, including their Social, Emotional, and Intellectual needs
- Academic Potential
- Life Long Preparedness & Productivity
As Mike Postma eloquently notes, “The collision between the parameters of daily school requirements and the nature of OE in gifted students may set the child on a downward spiral toward emotional impoverishment or given the proper understanding and accommodation, on the fast track to personal, academic, and social triumph.” .
Date, Time, Cost
September 8, 2016
7.30PM EST – 9.00PM EST
Fee: $30.00 for SENG Members; $40.00 for Non-Members
Enjoy the benefits of Membership… become a SENG MEMBER today!
About the Presenter
- Teacher, Author, Administrator, Speaker
- Degrees in History & Education
- Advanced Degrees in Gifted Ed. & Ed. Leadership
- Designer of Programs (including a magnet school for highly gifted children)
- Member of the SENG Board of Directors
View the Recording
The webinar was recorded live on September 8, 2016. Everyone who registers for a live SENGinar will have access to the event within a week of the live presentation. To receive your membership discount; use the code you received when you initiated membership. For assistance with your membership discount, call the SENG Office at (844) 488-SENG or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that SENG is unable to refund webinar registrations. Discounts do not apply to Continuing Education webinars or pre-recorded SENGinars.